28th January 2022 @ 9.30am
11th February 2022 @ 9.30am
Naas Industrial Estate or in-house
Valid for 3 years
- Abrasive wheels regulations
- Identifying the hazards of working with abrasive wheels
- Selecting the correct wheel for the job
- Inspection & testing of abrasive wheels
- Guarding of grinding and cutting operations
- Dressing and truing of abrasive wheels
- Functions of components, flanges, blotters, etc.
- Differences between grinding and cutting operations
- Safe mounting of the abrasive wheel
Cancellations PolicyCancellations of 5 working days before the course start date or a "no show" on the commencement day of a course or cancellation during the course will incur a 50% cancellation fee and no refund is possible. No payment refund is available. By us: Where Boston Training cancels an Event a full refund will be made. However under no circumstances are we liable for your costs and expenses, including transportation and cancellation costs thereof, where we cancel an Event and/or change venues.