1 day for experienced participants or 3 days for novice
Naas Industrial Estate or in-house
Valid for 3 years
- Safety and Health Legislation
- Accident Prevention and causation
- Review the basic parts and operation of the Forklift truck
- Pre-operational checks, fault finding and Maintenance
- Battery Charging and maintenance
- Stacking and de-stacking in open areas and confined areas.
- Operating on an incline/decline
- Theory & Practical Assessment
Cancellations PolicyCancellations of 5 working days before the course start date or a "no show" on the commencement day of a course or cancellation during the course will incur a 50% cancellation fee and no refund is possible. No payment refund is available. By us: Where Boston Training cancels an Event a full refund will be made. However under no circumstances are we liable for your costs and expenses, including transportation and cancellation costs thereof, where we cancel an Event and/or change venues.