9th February 2022 @ 8am - 5pm approx
1 day, 8am to 4.30pm/5pm
Naas Industrial Estate or in-house
- To give candidates the knowledge to be able to recognise any faults in a Basic scaffold (1 day course).
- This will enable them to sign the relevant GA3 form.
- To make candidates more aware of your own responsibilities and those of the scaffolding contractor when scaffolding is been erected on your sites.
- All candidates for this course should be involved in the day to day running of the scaffold on their sites. This could be site managers, site agents, site foremen, engineers and scaffolders themselves.
Candidates will receive a certificate which is valid for 3 years.
- Manufacturer’s Manual for the relevant scaffold
- Relevant Legislation and Guidelines (C.O.P. TG20-13)
- Method Statements and Risk Assessments
- Scaffolding terminology and components
- Inspecting materials and ground conditions
- Correct erection procedures, SG4-10 and rescue plans.
- Bracing, Ties, Ladders and HousekeepingScaffold board inspection
- Following basic scaffold designs
- Form filling regarding hand-overs, checklists 1 & 2, GA3’s and scaff-tags
- Scaffold Inspection and course summary
- Safe Pass Card
Cancellations PolicyCancellations of 5 working days before the course start date or a "no show" on the commencement day of a course or cancellation during the course will incur a 50% cancellation fee and no refund is possible. No payment refund is available. By us: Where Boston Training cancels an Event a full refund will be made. However under no circumstances are we liable for your costs and expenses, including transportation and cancellation costs thereof, where we cancel an Event and/or change venues.