Certificate of Attendance valid for 3 years
No. of Participants: 10 (maximum)
- Applicable fire legislation and guidance
- Fire causation and hazards, typical causes of fire in the workplace and how these can be managed effectively
- Fire Actions – In the event of hearing the alarm and discovery of fire.
- Fire evacuation procedures (General and specific to workplace)
- Role of the Fire Warden (In emergency and day to day)
- Fire chemistry
- Behaviour and effects of smoke
- Classification of fire & various applicable fire-fighting equipment
Cancellations PolicyCancellations of 5 working days before the course start date or a "no show" on the commencement day of a course or cancellation during the course will incur a 50% cancellation fee and no refund is possible. No payment refund is available. By us: Where Boston Training cancels an Event a full refund will be made. However under no circumstances are we liable for your costs and expenses, including transportation and cancellation costs thereof, where we cancel an Event and/or change venues.