29th June 2022 @ 9am to 2pm
20th July 2022 @ 9am to 2pm
2 Year certification
This is a comprehensive 5 hour PHECC certified Course.
The course includes:
There is no minimum age required, however course participants should be mature enough to comprehend the knowledge, skills and implications associated with defibrillation.
- CPR for adults, children and infants
- Safe operation of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Choking in adults, children and infants
- Administration of Aspirin
- Assessment for Stroke (FAST Assessment)
- Recovery position
- Heart Attacks and Cardiac arrest
- certificate is valid for 2 years
Cancellations PolicyCancellations of 5 working days before the course start date or a "no show" on the commencement day of a course or cancellation during the course will incur a 50% cancellation fee and no refund is possible. No payment refund is available. By us: Where Boston Training cancels an Event a full refund will be made. However under no circumstances are we liable for your costs and expenses, including transportation and cancellation costs thereof, where we cancel an Event and/or change venues.