Boston Training Naas Industrial Estate
CSCS Health and Safety at Roadworks course is designed specifically for those staff who work on or in proximity to road works so that they understand the dangers & risks associated with this type of work. This course is a legal requirement under the Safety, Health & Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2006.
- Safety, Health & Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2006
- Safety, Health & Welfare at Work Act 2005
- Signing, Lighting & Guarding
- Plant & Machinery
- Emergency Procedures
- Short Written Exam
- SOLAS CSCS Identity Card & QQI certification will be awarded to those who successfully complete & pass this one day course
- Learners must have an up to date Safe Pass Card & their own PPE (e.g. Safety Footwear etc….), and PPS number.
Cancellations PolicyCancellations of 5 working days before the course start date or a "no show" on the commencement day of a course or cancellation during the course will incur a 50% cancellation fee and no refund is possible. No payment refund is available. By us: Where Boston Training cancels an Event a full refund will be made. However under no circumstances are we liable for your costs and expenses, including transportation and cancellation costs thereof, where we cancel an Event and/or change venues.