CSCS Health and Safety at Roadworks course is designed specifically for those staff who work on or in proximity to road works so that they understand the dangers & risks associated with this type of work. This course is a legal requirement under the Safety, Health & Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2006.
- Safety, Health & Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2006
- Safety, Health & Welfare at Work Act 2005
- Signing, Lighting & Guarding
- Plant & Machinery
- Emergency Procedures
- Short Written Exam
- SOLAS CSCS Identity Card & QQI certification will be awarded to those who successfully complete & pass this one day course
- Learners must have an up to date Safe Pass Card & their own PPE (e.g. Safety Footwear etc….), and PPS number.
Cancellations PolicyCancellations of 5 working days before the course start date or a "no show" on the commencement day of a course or cancellation during the course will incur a 50% cancellation fee and no refund is possible. No payment refund is available. By us: Where Boston Training cancels an Event a full refund will be made. However under no circumstances are we liable for your costs and expenses, including transportation and cancellation costs thereof, where we cancel an Event and/or change venues.