CSCS Health and Safety at Roadworks course is designed specifically for those staff who work on or in proximity to road works so that they understand the dangers & risks associated with this type of work. This course is a legal requirement under the Safety, Health & Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2006.
- Safety, Health & Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2006
- Safety, Health & Welfare at Work Act 2005
- Signing, Lighting & Guarding
- Plant & Machinery
- Emergency Procedures
- Short Written Exam
- SOLAS CSCS Identity Card & QQI certification will be awarded to those who successfully complete & pass this one day course
- Learners must have an up to date Safe Pass Card & their own PPE (e.g. Safety Footwear etc….), and PPS number.