This three-day course is aimed at all participants involved in the planning, organising, directing and management of traffic through roadworks. The course will consist of classroom based learning and practical training.
- PPS Number and 1 passport photographs for each candidate
- NEW: Physical SOLAS Safe Pass card required on day. Letter of SP Confirmation no longer accepted.
- Manual Handling Certification
- Photo I.D.
- PPE i.e. Hard Hat, High Visibility Vest, Steel Toe Capped Boots, Gloves
- Full attendance on all days required to achieve full Certification.
- Introduction to Signing Lighting Guarding
- Roadworks Classification
- Traffic Controller Devices
- Traffic Management Layouts
- Safe Systems of Installation
- Traffic Management Applications
- Fire Evacuation Procedures (Site Specific)
- Fire Safety in the home Practical Exercises Course Debrief
Cancellations PolicyCancellations of 5 working days before the course start date or a "no show" on the commencement day of a course or cancellation during the course will incur a 50% cancellation fee and no refund is possible. No payment refund is available. By us: Where Boston Training cancels an Event a full refund will be made. However under no circumstances are we liable for your costs and expenses, including transportation and cancellation costs thereof, where we cancel an Event and/or change venues.