- Scene and patient assessment
- First Aid and Covid-19 in the workplace
- Recognising and treat choking
- How to perform CPR and how to use an AED (defibrillator)
- Recognising and treating stroke and heart attack
- Treatment of crush injuries, fractures, spinal injuries, sprains and strains
- Treatment for shock and poisoning
- How to treat and bandage wounds and other injuries
- Recognising and treating concussion and compression
- How to recognise and treat hypothermia and hyperthermia
- How to treat electric shock and chemical burns
Learners will be assessed on their practical skills and complete a MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) exam
Max Number of Learners
The max number of instructor to learners is 1:8
A PHECC FAR certificate is issued to all successful participants (which is valid for 2 years).
A 2-day refresher course must be attended within this period to keep the certificate valid.